You’ve probably heard it time and time again, why you should consider buying a home instead of renting. Perhaps you’ve hit an age or professional milestone, or maybe you are tired of dealing with your landlord. Whatever the reason may be, here are 10 Signs That You Are Ready To Stop Renting, and Buy A Home:
1. You want to have the freedom to do what you want with your home, whether that is changing the paint color, installing solar panels, or getting a chicken coop!
2. You are tired of sporadic rent increases, and you want the peace of mind that your monthly payment will stay the same (with a fixed-rate mortgage).
3. You want to continue to build up your credit score, and paying for your mortgage on-time each month can help you accomplish this.
4. You want to save money, and you know that as a homeowner you can deduct the interest paid on your mortgage from your taxable income.
5. You are ready to be your own handyman or hire a contractor of your choosing for repairs, instead of waiting for your landlord to ‘stop by in a week’.
6. You want to adopt a rescue dog, and your new home can have a big yard for her to run and chase squirrels.
7. You are starting a polka band with your best friends, and you want your own living room to practice in – any time, day or night.
8. You are ready to have your own washer and dryer, and leave behind the surprise of finding someone else’s sock in your laundry!
9. You’ve taken up meal planning, and want all the space in your fridge to store your chicken, brocolli, and kale.
10. You are ready to build equity and invest in your own future!
If you or anyone you know think you are ready to become a homeowner, reach out to Rick Cignoli to discuss your mortgage options and to take advantage of my FREE JumpStart Mortgage Pre-Approval with Rate Assurance service