NEW describes this home situated in a cul-de-sac on 1.3 acres bordering on private open land in Thomaston, CT. Oversized Out Building provides plenty of space for workshop, art studio or home based office. Motivated Seller.
And it’s Eligible for up to 100% USDA Financing. No Down Payment Required
The USDA Guaranteed Rural Housing Development Loan offers many benefits to qualified First Time Millennial Home Buyers
• No Down Payment Required! Up to 100% Financing of the home’s appraised value.
• Ability to Finance the Closing Costs into the loan when the appraised value is greater than the negotiated sales price.
• One 30 year fixed rate mortgage at today’s low interest rates.
• Reduced Mortgage Insurance is cheaper than PMI on Conventional and FHA loans
• No limit on Seller Contributions. No Limit on Gift Funds
No cash contribution is required from buyer
Reach out to Rick Cignoli @ 860.945.9284 to find out if the USDA Guaranteed Rural Housing Development Loan is the right mortgage option for you and to take advantage of his FREE Jump Start” Mortgage Pre-Approval with Rate Assurance service
Then call Bethany Lydem @ Team Stone Crest 860.596.0116 to schedule a showing and be ready to make an offer