Astute Home Buyers searching for Homes For Sale in Thomaston, CT are very interested in the USDA Guaranteed Rural Housing Development Loan.
They find USDA Guaranteed RHD Mortgage particularly attractive because:
• No Down Payment is Required
• Buyers Have the ability to finance 100% of the home’s appraised value
• Don’t have to fear risking all their hard-earned savings in a new home
• Can take advantage of low-interest rates
• Afford a bigger home with low monthly payments
The USDA Guaranteed Rural Housing Development Loan offers many benefits to qualified buyers:
• No Down Payment Required. Finance Up to 100% Appraised Value
• Ability to Finance Closing Costs when the Appraised Value is higher than the Contract Sales Price
• No First Home Buyer requirement. Available to Move-Up Buyers and Downsizers.
• One 30 year fixed rate mortgage at affordable interest rates
• Buyers with <20% down payment can afford higher priced homes because the Monthly MI is cheaper than premiums associated with conventional, FHA or CHFA mortgages
• No Pre-Payment Penalty. No Re-Capture Tax.
• No limit on Seller Contributions.
• No limit on Gift Funds
• No Cash Contribution required from buyer
• Credit Scores down to 620.
The USDA Guaranteed Rural Housing Development Loan does have a few restrictions:
• Property must be in a USDA “designated rural area” like Homes For Sale in Thomaston CT
• Adjusted household income from all occupants can not exceed established income limits
• Single-Family Property only. Must be buyer’s’ primary residence. Can’t own any other residential property at time of closing.
My expertise with the USDA Guaranteed Rural Housing Development Loan expands my ability to provide Home Buyers with an attractive home financing solution.
Call Me at 860.945.9284 to discuss the Right mortgage options for your family and to take advantage of my FREE Mortgage Pre-Approval service.
You just might be able to move into your one of the eligible Homes For Sale in Thomaston CT with little out-of-pocket money and low affordable monthly payments this Spring!